Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Days

At last I have peace of mind about all the dreams and worries that have been plaguing me for the past several weeks; dreams about finding little boys that I don't know what to do with, picking blue flowers, debilitating diseases and bizarre genetic anomalies. I'm also extremely relieved to note, on my behalf as well Joe's, that the ultrasound did not, in fact, reveal a luxuriously coated black puppy.

Our Confirmation Ultrasound was on the 16th, and despite the wiggling and squirming, we were able to see all the little parts and pieces of a cute little person sitting rather photogenically in Indian style, waving little arms and fingers around. My little Yoga baby. Who expected anything less of me?



Just look at that face... I only hope he keeps the pert little English-blooded nose and doesn't wind up with a Roman honker. I was stunned to note, as well, that the precious little head measures a whopping 16.42 cm in diameter. Ain't it cute?

And the little Yoga pose made the rest of the ultrasound fairly easy, too.



Yep, it's a boy! As if we had any doubt... :)

3 comments:

  1. You may be surprised that we no longer use the term 'Indian-style'. The ever-so-PC use-in-school term is now Criss Cross Applesauce.

    So there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this blog gets updated like, all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shmee!! You're having a bambino, WOOHOOOO!!! I think you should call me. LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete